Sunday 8 April 2007

SnapDrive FREE Online Files & Storage Hosting

SnapDrive.net

I am writing this page to let everyone know just how valuable and helpful SnapDrive.net has been for me and maybe SnapDrive.net can help you in the same or similar way.

You see I make many FREE websites for so many people and I use to produce/create online concert performances for almost every single one of them.
I have recently done memorial rooms for loved ones and I have done the 2006 Online Troops Tribute Christmas Concert.

I record there wonderful performances along with saving the room text and images.

SnapDrive.net has helped me in the way of storing the artists recordings on there site so that then I can make a streaming mp3 player to add to the website for others to listen to if they happened to miss the concert.

Or in the case of the memorial the recordings, text, images are safely uploaded to SnapDrive.net for friends or and loved ones to come back at a later time to listen to the memorial and for visitors to listen as well.

The same applies for the 2006 Online Christmas Concert Tribute for the Troops, you see many troopers were out in the field and were unable to hear the tribute that was dedicated to them by so many Friends, Family and Visitors to the room that was created.
With SnapDrive.net website all the troops, friends & family, guests can come back to listen to the dedications, tributes, singing at a later time.

Oh by the way, SnapDrive.net recommends a great site to streaming mp3 players from there site, take a look, what have you got to loose, more likely you will gain by visiting there site.

Snapdrive.net also has made it so much easier for me to add the text and doc files as those formats are allowed along with many other formats.
I also added the room images I took from the concert of guests and added them to SnapDrive.net.
SnapDrive.net has made it possible to share all the files mentioned above so much easier for me and the people I make the websites for.
I have also recommended many others to sign up for SnapDrive.net so they can personally add these new files or recordings.
SnapDrive.net stores all your files for FREE
http://www.snapdrive.net/
You can register as I did but you don’t have to register to upload your files.
However take a look at what they have to offer you and also how you can have extra storage space.

I took a peak at the file extensions while I was writing this,
*******************************************************
“Quoted from the SnapDrive.net website”.
SnapDrive.net accepts the following files and here they are
Maximum file size: 100 MB
Allowed file types (?): jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, txt, mp3, mp4, wav, wma, wmv, rar, zip, tar.gz, swf, xml, xspf, flv, m3u, asf, 7z, rm, esp, avim, flac, ogg, bsp, res, mdl, spr, wad, tga, xls, doc, ods, odt, pdf, tsk, fla, as, avi, izh, m4a, acc, mkv, jp2, j2k, ani, dvr-ms, ppt, mpg “
*****************************************
As you can see SnapDrive.net do accept most file formats?
I will be adding videos on my site soon as SnapDrive.net supports video files as well
So Please go stop by and take a read of SnapDrive.net website, Like I said before, what have you got to loose.

DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”, ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING MONDAY April 9, 2007
©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved