Friday 3 August 2007

From Tammy




Code came from the following link

http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=generators§ion=video

Happy Listening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all, let me tell you how you all this came about, you see I was creating a website for the pay it forward room I was organizing in a room on Paltalk.
I had asked Tammy if she would sit down and write me her story of someone giving to her their Pay It Forward to Tammy.
Well she didn't write it down, however as I hope you can see and hear, Tammy found another way to share her story and that was on SingSnap.
Tammy left me an offline to go to this webpage; it was on SingSnap and from what I understand only SingSnap users can visit from the enclosed link
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b511e190
So I went to the page not expecting what I was to eventually find.
Well what can I say except from the time the recording started until it finished I cried and cried like a little baby, guess being sick brings out more emotions, however I think going through the change of life also just maybe has something to do with it.
Oh as a point when I said sick I mean I have what the doctor labeled a Viral Infection.
As Tammy said we have been friends for a very long time, and yes Tammy has been there for me as well, but you know something, I call it being true real friends.
With our ups and our downs, when one of us is crying or laughing from what one of us said.
We have been there for each other, standing right beside each other.
We have learnt each others way of living, and many times we have come across things that don’t make sense to us, but we ask and learn.
I remember telling Tammy about a word she would say that is an American saying and here in AUS it is like a rude word. She was so funny, cause when I told her she was on cam and she went as red as a beetroot.
I have been around Tammy’s children as they grow up and yes just as Tammy said they were so very little.
I have learnt a lot from Tammy as I have never read the bible and when things pop into my head I ask her.
And I guess right now your saying why don’t I read the bible, well it’s because if god wanted me to read it he would ask me, however he teaches me by the messages he gives me and yes sometimes I doubt but I soon learn.
So yes Tammy has helped me see things and learn things.
Tammy is one of the many friends that have told me that god gave me these gifts for a reason and from time to time sometimes you see them in action.
Tammy is a support for me as I would support her for good intentions only by both of us.
I would never support bad feeds. Many times I have had to be hard at Tammy and vice a versa, in the hope we learn the lesson that was given to both of us, I believe. And oh how uncomfy I felt, but in the long run we both learnt and we did it together as real friends should side be side so to speak.
I never like to hurt no one but sometimes people including me needs a good kick up the butt.
Tammy has learnt that I am from the old ways, I stand in front of her so she don’t get hurt, Tammy has been a wonderful long time friend and yes as Tammy said we have never met.
Sometimes when I have writers block so to speak and I know I am looking for some right words to say as I can feel them in my soul, so I start looking on the internet, and yes I quite often find the words I am looking for.
Below are some poems that I had searched for, sometime ago for a different reason; however they belong here as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simple v Real Friendship
sent by Chen Qin
A simple friend identifies himself when he calls.
A real friend doesn't have to.
A simple friend opens a conversation with a full news bulletin on his life.
A real friend says, "What's new with you?"
A simple friend thinks the problems you whine about are recent.
A real friend says, "You've been whining about the same thing for 14 years. Get off your duff and do something about it."
A simple friend has never seen you cry.
A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.
A simple friend hates it when you call after he has gone to bed.
A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.
A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.
A real friend could blackmail you with it.
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
A real friend expects to always be there for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friendship Means...
By Rachel Chastain
You know you have a friend for life when they answer the phone at one in the morning because you can't sleep and have a lot on your mind, and they don't mind talking about nothing to get your mind off everything.
They spare some time to spend with you.
When you know that if something bad happened to you they'd be there for you, no questions asked.
When you can look at them when some thing is wrong and they know it just by the look in their eyes and all they have to do is offer a hug and you feel a thousand times better.
When you know that they'd never lie to you, and would never hurt you and if they did it would only be for your betterment.
They can make you laugh when skies are the darkest, and they're there with a good movie and some popcorn when you're totally depressed.
And even if you're a thousand miles apart, it doesn't matter because what you share with this friend is so much deeper then what lies on top that distance plays no role in your friendship.
Friendship is when they push when you need it, but never too hard; and stand back when the time is right but never to far.
And the true test of friendship is if you're willing to do it all back in a heartbeat.
When you're life is so much better because you know them, and they bring out the best that lies within.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A short course in Human Relations:
The six most important words: "I admit I made a mistake."
The five most important words: "You did a good job."
The four most important words: "What is your opinion."
The three most important words: "If you please."
The two most important words: "Thank you."
The one most important word: "WE"
The least important word: "I"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by Jessica Romenesko

What I've Learned About Friendship
• I've learned that there are many good friends around, but true best friends are hard to come by.
• I've learned that sometimes you love a best friend more than a boyfriend.
• I've learned that a best friend is more important than a boyfriend.
• I've learned that you can do something or nothing with a best friend and still have the best time.
• I've learned that a true friendship has many memories, both good and bad, but all important.
• I've learned that sometimes the most used part of a best friend is the shoulder you cry on, and the shoulder you are willing to lend.
• I've learned that when a best friend is happy, you find yourself happy too, even when it has nothing to do with you.
• I've learned that a best friend's family soon feels like your own.
• I've learned that the only one who truly understands is a true friend.
• I've learned that nothing ever sounds stupid, funny, or unbelievable to a best friend, and you never feel stupid saying whatever it is.
• I've learned that sometimes it feels like a best friend is the only one who will ever care about you and think you are beautiful in your own way.
• I've learned that you always have that something extra to give to a best friend in need, and can count on that in return.
• I've learned that your heart is forever touched by a true friend, no matter how things end up.
• I've learned that when your heart has been broken, a best friend is the best band-aid for it.
• I've learned that a best friend will call you in the middle of the night to talk without thinking, and it's OK.
• I've learned that in many cases, a hug and a kind word from a best friend is the only thing that helps get you through the day.
• I've learned that a best friend would stick up for you no matter what the consequences are.
• I've learned that best friends can sing at the top of their lungs and not worry about singing the wrong words or being out of tune.
• I've learned that best friends stay up all night and on the phone for hours talking without even realizing it.
• I've learned that a best friend can tell the difference between a silly crush, and more than that.
• I've learned that sometimes a best friend is all you have.
• I've learned that sometimes you wonder how she knew, but then you realize that's just how close you are.
• I've learned that when you are true best friends, everyone else knows it.
• I've learned that, most importantly of all, best friends will always be best friends, no matter what is happening in their lives, where they are, or what they are doing. A best friend is irreplaceable. This is the most important thing I could have ever been taught by a best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So as you see by the above words of poetry and writings, true real friends are the most wonderful gift that god can give us, hold onto them tight as they can never be replaced with money or material things.
These people are precious to our hearts and souls and they mean so much to us.
Tammy and I always say “I love you” as I believe friends should and do, before we close our text conversation as you never know when the last chance is to let your friend know that you do care for them and your thinking about them.
It is never too late to write your feelings down or record them, tell your friends or loved ones how YOU feel.
I am trying to do that every day of my life as I have no idea when god is going to say, hey Lu its time.
So please don’t put it off, do it today/tonight wherever you are in this big wide world of ours.
Tell someone how much you care for them, how much you love them, how much you appreciate what they do.
How hard can that be, not that hard because, hey I am doing it, and if I can do it you can too
Tammy thank you for the wonderful recording and for paying it forward.
As I said I cried.
**
You know what I think; well I think this should be forwarded to all of your friends, show them that you’re not alone and there are others just like you or can be like you.
Spreading to the world of good is such a wonderful thing and should never be hidden.
So what are you waiting for, send the link to this page to all of your friends and relatives, yes even your enemies, they may learn something.
**

Ok I have written enough, if I keep writing it will end up being a book.

If you want to read more of my writings please look to the left side of the page and you will see a heading "List of my writings"
Just click on a topic


Hugs to you all, happy reading, and please take care, be safe.
Heart Of Hush aka Lu
Copyright Saturday 4th August 2007 @ 9-58am

DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM,
THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”,
ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING Saturday 4th of August 2007

©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved