Saturday 16 June 2007

Crazyfeet40 2006 Birthday On Paltalk


There was another birthday party that comes to mind and that is Crazyfeet40’s birthday in 2006.

You see I did in fact know it was her birthday and she had told me previously on the phone that she wouldn’t have been home let alone be on Paltalk, you see I was going to organize for a birthday room for her, well to my surprise she logged on, I instantly said happy birthday to her and gave her hugs etc as best you can do on Paltalk.

I thought wow I would be able to spend some time with my friend on her birthday.

Then I decided to advertise it to everyone that was on my list on Paltalk in the way of an away text message saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZYFEET40 and yes in the exact way I just typed it.



You see no one else remembered her birthday,Crazyfeet40 had told me that later on, not her online daughter, not her online bro, well not until I told them that is, and here is me just her friend that remembers and I told her online daughter in a private text message and yes I got the medical problem, not them, go figure.

I was making sure that in my mind I didn’t forget her.



Anyways she was invited to a new room that she had never been to before by her friends and they celebrated her birthday with her in that room.

Why they didn’t make her own birthday room I have no idea.

However in that new room they were using a colour text that I couldn’t be around, we did ask them to change it however they refused to do that so I left not wanting Crazyfeet’s birthday ruined.

It wasn’t up to Crazyfeet to do anything it was up to her so called online daughter and bro.

I told Crazyfeet to have a wonderful night, with every one and I will catch up with her later.



So you see, good things can and do happen on Paltalk, you just need to open your eyes and yes your heart.

I will be back from time to time to add some more text.


DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”, ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING Thursday 7th June, 2007

©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved