Sunday 15 April 2007

Heart Of Hush Reaches out to the world


I have a story to write
This story is about a lady that i know from USA, Who came up with the idea of the image you see here enclosed,
Mitchell my son did the actual design.
The lady that came up with the idea,Her Nic name on paltalk /
yahoo is Crazyfeet40, her name is Rena.
Rena and myself were talking on the phone one day and she had told me of an idea of an image that she had come up with, for me.
She asked me if i could ask my son Mitchell to create this image she envisioned.
I asked her to write everything down for example the details of the image and this is what she had told me.
All credit goes to Rena and also my son Mitchell,

Quoted By Rena
Crazyfeet46 (9/7/2006 9:55:53 AM): here this is what I have written: Crazyfeet40 Crazyfeet46 (9/7/2006 9:56:15 AM): Lu, A couple of weeks ago we discussed a graphic that you were going to get Mitchell to design for you.
Here were my thoughts:
Inside a large square box
1. To the left: a picture of you
2. In the middle: a picture of YOUR hand
3. On the right: a picture of the WORLD
4. Just inside the bottom of the box it would say:
Heart_Of_Hush reaching out to the WHOLE WORLD I think this would be lovely.
And it would fit you Lucy Lu to a “T”.
Please let me know what you think and if Mitchell can do it.
God bless you and yours,
Sincerely in Christ, Rena Crazyfeet40 Crazyfeet46 (9/7/2006 9:56:34 AM)

That was the information that Rena sent to me
If your wondering why Rena calls me Lucy Lu, its after one of charlie angels, I guess I am just a tad like her.
As you can see the image is not exactly the same as her idea but we did try adding a hand reaching out to the world but it didn't look right so we did the image as you see above.
Rena came up with the idea of this image for me and my son Mitchell is the creator so as i had said before all credit goes to both of them for a wonderful creative image.
Rena also came up with my room name title on paltalk which is
Heart Of Hush and Her Featured Performers InConcert.

I thank both Rena and my son Mitchell for the creative image they both made for me.

The idea of the image is copywritten to Crazyfeet40 aka Rena ©Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
The actual graphic design is copywritten to Mitchell Peters ©Copyright 15th April 2007. All Rights reserved.

DO NOT REPRODUCE ANY PART OF OR FULL TEXT OF MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM,
THIS ALSO INCLUDES THE ABOVE IMAGE...."DO NOT STEAL WHAT IS NOT YOURS.
THIS IS "MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY" AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”,
ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE QUOTED.
©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved