Saturday 16 June 2007

Good Deeds Achieved

Good Deeds Achieved


I am writing this story of a wonderful lady named Crazyfeet40 that lives in USA .

This lady had sent me some DVD's in 2006,

One day in 2006 I was on the telephone with Crazyfeet40 who had asked me about what movies I liked and have watched, I told her I loved the TV show Touched by an Angel,

I told her everything around stops so that I can sit for 1 hour to watch it.

I told her that every time I watch the shows the tears fall even as the show begins,

And I can feel everything of what I was watching, weird I know but I can’t explain it, I feel this unexplained feeling inside of me near my heart I guess.

Seems I hadn’t mentioned certain DVDs to her, she was kinda fishing to find out what I had and loved without me knowing but I knew.

I could feel her clock ticking over as she was asking me, I guess she forgot I can feel things however I didn’t mind because I am an open book to anyone that asks me

After she was done fishing we carried on with our conversation.

She told me to watch for a parcel that she was sending me by snail mail to my personal home address.

Crazyfeet had told me, that what she was sending me, reminded her of me, I had no idea what she was talking about and so I waited not knowing exactly what she had in mind of sending to me.

Well my mail came and to my surprise Crazyfeet sent me the following DVDs,

Touched By An Angel, 2 sets of total 7 DVD's

The Green Mile

Pay It Forward

The Sixth Sense

Unfortunately I did not have a DVD player at the time and I was unable to watch them until I had enough money to buy one.

Remember our conversation that I had just mentioned I loved the show Touched By An Angel and now because of my friend I have all of the DVDs to watch at my leisure.

Every time I watch them the tears roll with out fail, I guess the shows are so much a part of me.

I can feel the shows I watch in my heart and soul,

I feel something special inside of me, like I am meant to be watching them for a purpose or something;

I guess god will tell me when the time is right.

I wish I knew how to explain it, but I don’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the Green Mile,

I had no idea about this movie, never had seen it or even heard about it, I guess not having my TV on for quite a long time I was naive to the outside world and of movies.

Well I was blown away with tears and non stop crying within 10 minutes of starting to watch this movie until the end, it was like I was watching myself and my life all over, I was so lost for words it was so scary to watch this and seeing that the actor who played John Coffey was showing me, my life and just who I am, what I go through in my every day life, even to the fact me unknowingly said the exact same words more or less as he did..

He wanted to die to stop feeling the badness in this world we live in, he said he can’t stand the feelings he can feel inside his soul as I do.

Its like the movie was on me and like many others with similar gifts in this big wide world we live in, weird I know but it was a shock to me to watch it, I am sure there are many more people out there with special gifts that have been given to us all by god.

Now I truly understand one of the many things that my friend was making me aware of by giving me this DVD.

We now have Pay It Forward,

I had no idea what this movie was or even about, never had heard of it before or even its concept.

From watching this movie I was also blown away as me not knowing but I was actually paying it forward to so many people around the whole world but you know something I didn’t know it had a label that consists of “Paying It forward”, to me it was what came from within my heart in my every day life. It is who I am.

It is what came as a natural thing to do to so many people including many of my friends and acquaintances with out expecting anything in return.

I know that I have achieved giving every single person something special and most of all from my heart.

It is fantastic to see and know of the many people that have smiled from something I could have ever done for them, hopefully it gave them this most wondrous feeling inside of there hearts and soul and that makes me the happiest to know I can and have done that.

I have actually done the main concept more than just 3 times but I had no idea there was a number limit, I will just keep doing what I do and most of all it comes naturally.

That makes me the proudest.

Wow I am so tickled that I can actually help so many people smile; God did give me a special gift.

For that I am ever so grateful and I do appreciate what he has given me to offer to so many people world wide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thank truly Crazyfeet40 once again for giving me insight to what she knew of me, which I had no idea about.

From the DVD and from talking to her on the telephone I now, know what she means when she says things to me like I have a white/pure heart. I don’t feel she understands what it means to me that maybe just one person can see into me as she does, I do hope others see me as she sees the good I only ever want to do and sometimes I have to take a step back and use time outs but without hurting my friends if possible.

Sometimes that is not always possible.

Through her Act Of Kindness I am very Grateful and I appreciate it very much. THANK YOU RENA

My DVD doesn’t work right now for some reason so when I can get to buy another one I will be watching the other DVD’s.

I had done some research on Pay It Forward and I found some really excellent websites including the foundation for Pay It Forward, as I read the text on the website I am so in awe of what I am reading it is like I am reading what I have been doing all my life and not to mention what others have done also, I had no idea about any of this,

On the website it asks for people to share there stories and I guess you call it good deeds or Acts Of Kindness done to others.

I have done many good deeds/Pay it Forward, over my life time at now 48 and you know something, I truly am so proud and honored to have been able to help someone, even if it is just one person I have achieved and I know god is watching over me and guiding me every step of the way in my life.

He gives me what is in my heart and soul along with many other messengers that guide me to what needs to be done in my life.

I have a few messengers that ask me or guide me to help someone for whatever reason.

What do I mean by messengers I hear you ask, let me show you

God –Guardian Angel—Native American Ancestor—Guide—Messenger.

You see I don’t like to give them labels,

However for anyone who is reading this, these words may help you understand.

Here are some of the things that I have achieved in the past few years.

I have made personal websites for some of the following people and there not in any order,

I am just typing them out.

**Voicee Of Angelll aka Heart Of Angell1, **Papa-Vamp, **Crazyfeet40, **SlvrEagle, **Ozzie_99_au, **Treespike, **Rose In Full Bloom, **Jesse_Stone, **LilBitHoney, **Dragon Swan Princess aka Ocean Eyes, **pauls tigerworld, **sasha au, **Steven Patrick, **bootsnbra, **Daytona radio, **Eagleswindcry,

**Mr & Mrs Loungesinger, **TWOTEDDY, **your kidding right (Billy) **Kathy, **PureKountryBoy, **SacredHearts, **Wolfgal, **Standing Wolf, **Radiant Wolf, **Ramblinman, **CurSedVoyce, **Willie8532, **CajunCrawfish_N_ColdBeer, **Okie50, **Bubba56, **Shawn Kenny, **DMI_CARETAKER aka DJ Jon,**Ms Truckin Bluey, **Jass(TEAM MX), **Icelady2u, **Voice-, **MelodiousAngel, **HammerFla, **Darren, **Skeercrow, **TIMBO, **2006 Christmas Concert Tribute for the Troops, **Billy Thorpe Tribute Memorial, **Silverfox-45 Memorial, **Okiebigman Memorial, **Cowboy89 Memorial, **Pay It Forward,

All of them are not included as yet,however they soon will be.

I have included some sites I made for people that turned towards the bad feed on me.

Yes they hurt and inflicted pain onto me, it don’t mean I agree or approve of there actions towards me, or I am like them. I did, I believe a good thing for someone and they turned on me.

And that was there choice, there loss not mine.

Just a couple of websites are not included here due to there extreme bad feed of nastiness and cruelty.

If you wish to ask me who is missing I don’t have an issue telling you who and why.

Memorial sites. **Okiebigman, **patryick, **Cowboy89,**Silverfox-45

Benefit Concert, Vanessa

I have organized many concerts for some wonderful artists, to promote them, to give them confidence with the talent given to them by god ,to give them a feel of what it can be like to a famous star or what its like in the limelight as such

From the concerts they all have been given what I call “Memory Keepsake Frame”.

You will have to see the website to see and read what I am referring to with this.

I had organized the 2006 Online Christmas Tribute Concert for the Troops overseas, from that and with the help of just a few others we all achieved 23 million troops listening to this concert along with The President of USA Mr. Bush who very graciously listened to the concert for approx an hour as I was told, while he listened I had been informed that tears had rolled down his face as he listened to the opening dedication to the troops spoken and sung by STEVEN PATRICK, before he had to go back to business at hand doing what presidents do.

We had many listeners in the room of the concert that had been going for approx 14 hours until we closed.

I will add the link here that refers to the website as soon as I finish the editing.

I have done online memorial rooms in tribute of lost loved ones,

I will add the links here that refers to the websites as soon as I finish the editing.

I have done a benefit concert for a very sick young lady that had to have some severe operations.

Refer to the website

Now some people are going to degrade me and or be very hurtful and they will say I am on a “Glory Run” as I have been accused of before in the past or even I have been accused of “Blowing My Trumpet” so to speak.

I had no idea that being kind; a good person to others was such a bad thing in this world we live in.

I do hope that people accept the kindness that I have offered in the past, present and the future and hopefully they can find it in there hearts to do something from there heart also, whether it be to the person that initiated the original kindness or it be to someone else.

I do hope and pray for everyone to find what I have in my heart and soul,

It really is such a wonderful feeling.

Oh by the way. I do have one thing and that is if all my wishes could come true.

DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”, ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING WEDNESDAY 05/30/07 12:27:12

©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved