Sunday 2 December 2007

Misunderstanding of someone’s intentions, actions, words.
Listening to other people, and not communicating.

I am writing this page as this has just happened to me recently, when, I asume people listen to bad feeds and they asume the wrong thing of me, which in turn can cause problems for good people.

I write as it is my way of trying to explain myself to those who don’t know me or for those who do not give me the chance to explain what I meant in my own way.

Well most don’t know me so it doesn’t make any difference I guess.

I am writing this because I seem to be mis understood by what I do and say.

When I write it down, sometimes it also helps others to try and be more aware of others by what I have been through.

You never know, it may have happened to you or it may come up in your lifetime.

This is part of my real life experiences.
You will see what I am referring to as you read on.

I like straight answers and I don’t like people to pussy foot around or sugar coat the facts, that is just another form of telling lies.

Anyhow I sent an email to someone to ask them the following

hi ??????
Can you tell me if I should remove you from my email and Paltalk list?
Seems had blocked me on the site I sent you, go figure that out.

I don’t know if your being rude by not answering me but I would like to know so I don’t waste my time with nasty people anymore.

This was the reply I got back

hi hun what site is that your talking about awwwwww not being rude to you i dont no what your talking about its up to you if you want to take me off but i dont no what your talking about sorry and i am not nasty you do what you want to do call me nasty now i am mad.

I can only asume the person did not read my email properly and after they sent the reply email to me they removed me from there Paltalk list, go figure huh.

Well they took me off their Paltalk list so I left them an offline text message on a different program.

You see I had a feeling that my words were misunderstood and that my reply email maybe was ignored or I wasn’t on their email list, so I left an offline message

I said>>>did you get my reply email

I guess the fact that you took me off your list that is my answer

Funny how you didn’t get my pm and you didn’t get my email.

When I got the first reply I noticed that the person misunderstood me and didn’t read the text properly, however we are from different countries and our words and meanings don’t mean the same thing as I saw in the first and second reply.
well i dont think its funny

I think the person mis understood what I meant by the word >funny<

it looks like you are still on this one
i did get your email

I wasn’t sure if they got the last email I sent where I said I was sorry

was thinking about you and the songs you gave me

the one's you sing

hmmmmmmm

there good songs

song that some one would sing if they like some one

well this comment had blown me away

and I was so shocked but also realised a lot

well i better get off here hey you have a great time hugssssss any way i dont get on this program a lot dont no a lot about it later

This is my reply back to them

hi ???? thank you for replying back to me, when I asked you did you get my email I meant the 2nd one where I said I was sorry etc...Let me show you

Hello ??? You can get mad at me if you want however.....I had emailed you from my ?????? email addy and no reply I then pm you to ask you and again no reply that is why I thought you was being rude and nasty.

but if you really wasn’t being rude and nasty and IF you really didn’t see the email and pm then I am sorry...but I sent them to you and it was like you was reading what I asked you and you didn’t want nothing to do with me...all I was asking is if that was the case I would remove you from my list pretty simple request I thought and the site I was referring to is ????.com...i sent you an invite.

This profile is set to private Sorry, ??? has chosen to completely hide this profile for privacy reasons. Not a lot you can do on this page. :(

I also said

and it seems you have your blocks up, you see I was on the site the other day and I noticed who joined and I saw your name, I clicked on my friends profile and they all said I can send them a message except for you so I asumed you had me blocked, but its ok if that is how you want, it I don’t mind, its just another way of me doing some weeding. Anyways that is why i emailed you Take Care Heart Of Hush

???? all i was going to do was welcome you to the site and say hi..i am sorry if that is a wrong thing to do.

So you see how my words and other peoples words get mistaken so easy.

All I was going to do was welcome them to the site as has been done to me by many others in the past. I guess I was going to be polite and using my manners, not to mention my friendship.
However this persons comment on the songs I sent has I guess made me aware not to ever send songs to anyone ever again, whether it be male or female, it can be taken the wrong way with the wrong intentions.

I am truly sorry to everyone I sent my songs too, I never meant to send the songs for you or others to think bad of me or with wrong intentions.

I wont ever send songs again.

You know I could also think that of them too in the similar way with the songs they gave me but I didn’t and the fact I was supposedly the only person to be spoken to (whispered to ) by this person.

You see I just went on doing what I was doing and I was happy that this person communicated with me and not for any other reason but the fact we were talking and being friends so I thought, gee was I wrong.

Then I got to thinking about the comment I was so embarrassed and I felt I needed to explain some.
was thinking about you and the songs you gave me

the one's you sing

there good songs

song that some one would sing if they like some one

Well now I am thinking this person must have tickets on themselves

I don’t know if they will even know what that means but oh well

I said

wrong ????? they are songs I know

I had a fiancée on Paltalk and the songs mean a lot to me for my reasons and I don’t mean them for anyone else to get the idea I am keen on them

I can’t sing the songs like I use too

I am sorry you take my words wrong

I guess that is why you removed me from your pal list

If you had unblocked me in your emails I could explain to you but I guess you believe others

Your choice I guess

Take care

Now I want to say, Just for the record, I would never ever get involved in a relationship with anyone on any chat program ever again, actually ever again in this lifetime.

There not worth the hurt and pain I went through but not only that my heart is taken/closed off.
I choose to be friends only if you don’t like it well too bad.

So there you go just another day in my life of people not talking, not listening, misunderstanding my intentions or and my actions/my words.

I have learnt something from this experience though and I guess if they didn’t say this to me I would never have known not to ever send my songs again or any songs again.

So I thank them for making me aware of my mistakes in sending my songs or any songs to others.
I do hope they don’t go outside though as I think the tickets will fly off.

Anyways take care all.