Friday 21 December 2012

The Red Back Spider and the Humble Garden Lizard.


The Red Back Spider and the Humble Garden Lizard.

Friday, 21 December 2012 8:38 AM

I have been meaning to write this story for a few weeks now, but because of my good computer was in the shop being repaired and I had to wait until I got paid for the computer to get out of the shop, this story is now being written.

The exact date I am unsure of, as I didn’t know I was even going to write this true real life story.

So lets say it was around the month of November into December 2012.

I was out in my back yard near my carport area looking for something and I had came across a Red Back Spider, I saw the web that it made and I saw a humble garden lizard entangled in the web.

I saw that the lizard was trying to get out of the spiders web, it was wriggling for its life, trying so hard.

To me it looked like it need some help of course.

So I got a stick real fast because I had noticed that the red back spider was starting to come onto the web for its kill.

Well I thought and was hoping not today little red back spider, this lizard is going to be saved.

So I got the stick and swooped onto the red back spiders web and grabbed the humble lizard and put it into the garden for it to go to along its way.

Then I came back to get rid of the red back spider and sadly because it is a dangerous spider, I had to kill it.

I was safe and in the end I do hope the humble garden lizard was too.

As I walk around my garden I see so many garden lizards scurrying around and going about their business I sometimes wonder if the humble garden lizard that I saved is doing ok.

I can only hope and pray the lizard is doing fine now.

I did some google searching for images of the Red Back Spider and I came across this story.

I am not the only one who has saved the humble lizard.


Well that’s my story for this incident, until next time.
Have a great day and smile.

©2011Heart Of Hush®™Reaching Out To The WHOLE WORLD®™.