Thursday 22 March 2007

Writing My First Journal

Hello and welcome to my first page of Heart Of Hush's Writings,Reflections,Observations & Real Life Experiences.

This is my writings,my reflections,my observations and most of all true real life experiences with complete honesty in what i will be writing.

My life experiences in the real world, my life experience on the Internet in a chat room world as we now have in today's society.

My achievements & accomplishments, My Dreams, My Hopes, My Wishes, My Needs, My Wants, & My Prayers.

I have read on the Internet that Journal writing is suppose to be good for the heart and soul, it is suppose to help us with our emotions and feelings, letting go of our pain and hurt that is inflicted by uncaring human beings.

So here i sit with the attempt of helping myself to heal.

And maybe what i write will help others.
If I can or do help another then my writing has served its purpose. "Pay It Forward"
My writings are not intended to hurt or inflict on those that have caused me pain.

Yes i am very hurt and saddened by what my suppose to be family and friends did and have done to me in the past.

I will be writing of my happy times and my very unhappy times, but you know something, everything i will be writing is the absolute honest truth from within my heart and soul.

If people don't like what i write then don't read it.
If you don't like it being told how it is then i suggest you better leave.
If you don't someone that tells the truth..well you know
Because if there is one thing i have learnt is that people cant stand the truth.

I found these links that may give you some idea of why I started writing

http://www.journalkeeping.org/

http://www.und.nodak.edu/instruct/weinstei/writejournal.htm

Please smile and be happy as best you can.
Hugssssssssss Lu aka Heart Of Hush