Saturday 4 August 2007

Paltalk Lady says Thank You

Hi All,
I have a story to write, yea what else is new; well this IS about my real life experiences.
And here is a recent one as of last night.
So I am here to tell you about a wonderful lady that touched my heart and soul my last night being Friday night 3rd of August 2007.
You see my friend Ozzie_99_au was on Paltalk last night and I have been sick but I wanted to listen with him in the room.
He told me was in the room called Goodtimes Karaoke Respect Studio, So I went into the room, was greeted and said hello to and then I sat and listened and talked in the room.
Then a lady that was in the room she asked if she could private message me, I said of course you can.
You see what this lady didn’t know I guess is I still had her nic added to my Paltalk list from when we did the Billy Thorpe Tribute room on Paltalk.
Well she contacted me and she had told me something that brought tears to my heart and soul and not to mention physically as well.
This lady told me the following
x~Pal Lady~x hi heart .. I have been reading your website I loveeeee it such a good writer the voice message from Tammy I must admit it bought tears to my eyes ?
Heart_Of_Hush: did you see it
(7:12 PM) x~Pal Lady~x yep
Heart_Of_Hush: yes it does huh
(7:13 PM) x~Pal Lady~x I read it every night I have added it to my favs
Heart_Of_Hush: i haven’t written anything as yet
Heart_Of_Hush: have you
Heart_Of_Hush: wow thank you
(7:13 PM) x~Pal Lady~x yep love it lol
Heart_Of_Hush: oh good
Heart_Of_Hush: I’m glad you do like it
Heart_Of_Hush: wow thank you ever so much
(7:13 PM) x~Pal Lady~x no problem it’s a credit to u
Heart_Of_Hush: I have been sick and I haven’t written my words to her recording as yet
Heart_Of_Hush: thank you...I was almost going to give up
(7:14 PM) x~Pal Lady~x nooooo don’t u dare give it up
Heart_Of_Hush: but you tonight have brought happy tears to me
Heart_Of_Hush: thank you
(7:15 PM) x~Pal Lady~x your very welcome keep up the great work?
Heart_Of_Hush: please if you ever want to pm me please do
Heart_Of_Hush: thank you
(7:16 PM) x~Pal Lady~x pal is a great big world out there and sometimes we think of things and never put it to paper and what u have done is amazing
Heart_Of_Hush: please don’t think I am nuts or a sicko.....but I believe god gave me the ability to write as well as the other things i do
Heart_Of_Hush: the words just pop into my head sometimes....and mostly when I write it is of my real life experiences
(7:18 PM) x~Pal Lady~x hey your no sicko by no means that’s some talent
Heart_Of_Hush: ....I stay offline because I have been told that people are talking about me behind my back...I am being used by people on here...and I have been called a sicko
Heart_Of_Hush: you know why it is why i think
Heart_Of_Hush: cause I stand up to the bullies and abusers
Heart_Of_Hush: I call it as it is
Heart_Of_Hush: so they have to trash me as they got nothing else better to do
(7:21 PM) x~Pal Lady~x i have been on this program for years u get all sorts one thing I learnt very fast I choose my friends very carefully and not worry what others say I treat my friends on here how I would like to be treated in real life I take my friends as reality on here and don’t let others try and destroy my friendship I have on here with my friends
Heart_Of_Hush: you know something I am glad you said that
Heart_Of_Hush: that is exactly how I think sort of
Heart_Of_Hush: I believe the people we all talk to is real
Heart_Of_Hush: and I as you do treat these people are real
Heart_Of_Hush: but I was being told......hey this is the internet
Heart_Of_Hush: and you’re not going to meet these people in real life
Heart_Of_Hush: so I was kinda lost as to what is real or fantasy
(7:23 PM) x~Pal Lady~x and the number one key is respect as u would know .... ppl that don’t respect others I don’t chat with them cos they really are on here to start trouble
Heart_Of_Hush: yes exactly
Heart_Of_Hush: that is what I do 1st..I give respect
Heart_Of_Hush: I was going to make the pay it forward room my last room on pal
Heart_Of_Hush: I hadn’t told anyone as yet
Heart_Of_Hush: this is what I have scheduled next
Heart_Of_Hush: http://payitforward.topcities.com/index.html

(7:26 PM) x~Pal Lady~x so that means u don’t wanna come back on pal or its just going to be the last room u open ?
Heart_Of_Hush: I don’t come here much at all if you notice
Heart_Of_Hush: and yes the last room
(7:27 PM) x~Pal Lady~x that’s a shame
Heart_Of_Hush: I don’t want to because every time I do something good I get slammed
Heart_Of_Hush: and I got people saying I am a sicko
Heart_Of_Hush: I feel so uncomfortable being here
(7:28 PM) x~Pal Lady~x ohhhhhh u really shouldn’t feel that way
Heart_Of_Hush: you have made me feel a bit better
Heart_Of_Hush: thank you for that
(7:29 PM) x~Pal Lady~ xyvw
Heart_Of_Hush: I got a feeling your going to like what I write soon then again you may not
(7:30 PM) x~Pal Lady~x I love all your writing
(7:30 PM) x~Pal Lady~x its taken me ages to catch up tho lol
Heart_Of_Hush: I do speak from the heart
Heart_Of_Hush: is ok
(7:30 PM) x~Pal Lady~x I mean catching up on your site
Heart_Of_Hush: I am glad that YOU like my writing
Heart_Of_Hush: yes I know
Heart_Of_Hush: then god gave me the ability to give you something
(7:31 PM) x~Pal Lady~x yep for sure?
Heart_Of_Hush: well my job is done then
Heart_Of_Hush: that’s all I ever wanted
Heart_Of_Hush: was to help someone...even 1 person
(7:32 PM) x~Pal Lady~x and its like this I don’t know u and u don’t know me I have made up my own mind in your writing
Heart_Of_Hush: you see you have just paid it forward to me
(7:32 PM) x~Pal Lady~x yep ?
Heart_Of_Hush: yes it is from our lives and experiences
Heart_Of_Hush: sometimes I think I am too hard for pal
Heart_Of_Hush: and then I have doubts of myself
(7:35 PM) x~Pal Lady~x well I can assure u your writing gives me great pleasure in reading it
Heart_Of_Hush: good and thank you for going out of your way to tell me...that means a lot to me
Heart_Of_Hush: it actually helps me. Gives me a little more confidence when I go backwards
(7:36 PM) x~Pal Lady~ xyvw

From this conversation with this lady that I don’t know she helped me smile to know that maybe I have helped one person with something in my writing.
So much of what I write is from MY real life experiences and it doesn’t mean you have to follow what I said, as this lady said she makes her own decisions on how or what she does.
You see what works for me may not work for you or the situation your in.
I do get very passionate when someone is being mistreated or hurt; it reminds me of how I was and am sometimes.
Yes I am human I go back wards however when gods angels pop into my life as this lady did, it reminds me to get back up and keep pushing.
I really do thank this wonderful lady for going out of her way to tell the above text and also for paying it forward to me.
**
You know what I think; well I think this should be forwarded to all of your friends,
If my writings has touched this lady maybe it will touch another.

Spreading to the world of good is such a wonderful thing and should never be hidden.
So what are you waiting for, send the link to this page to all of your friends and relatives, yes even your enemies, they may learn something.
**


If you want to read more of my writings please look to the left side of the page and you will see a heading "List of my writings"
Just click on a topic


Hugs to you all, happy reading, and please take care, be safe.
Heart Of Hush aka Lu
Copyright Saturday 4th August 2007 @ 11-44am

DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM,
THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”,
ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING Saturday 4th of August 2007

©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved