Sunday 9 December 2007

Just Another Thought

God doesn’t ask of me to do bad things he is asking me to help those in similar situation as me, the ones who have been abused, bullied, harassed for no apparent reason.

You see he must see so many hurting like me and he wouldn’t give me this to do if he didn’t think I could do it, but I am going to give it a shot, and yes it pulls me down (like I fall of my horse so to speak) a lot but as time goes by I get back up on my horse and keep plugging along.

I know in my heart I am a good person and so does god, it is the devil adding the bad thoughts into peoples heads to do his evil ways that hurt good people like me, I have already proven myself that I am a good person with a big heart to help those less fortunate than me, when I say that I don’t say it as in wealth or health etc, I like who I am, I am happy to be this good person I am, sometimes it’s a struggle but I eventually get there.