Sunday 25 March 2007

My Wheelchair Dream

My Wheel Chair Dream
I am writing here today as I remembered about a dream I had a few years back.
Exactly how long ago I am not so sure, maybe 5-7 years ago…I don’t really remember.
All I do remember is that I saw myself in a wheel chair and 10 years was in my dream.
I can now only assume because of the pains in my legs, back and hip it could come true.
I do try to walk as much as I can;
I do try to be active as much as I can, I really don’t want the dream to come true.
But if it does then so be it.
I use to be a constant walker everywhere, now it is difficult to walk anywhere.
It wasn’t so long ago that I could walk >40 kilometer = 24.854 847 689 miles a week with no worries.
Maybe all of this was caused by the fall I had back in February of 2004.



DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”, ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING Saturday 28th September, 2007
©Copyright 2007 Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved



Look Over There to the right side,scroll down, if you want to read more of what i have written under the heading of "List Of My Writings">>>>>


Would you please sign my new guestbook and thank you.
http://heart-of-hush.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-guestbook.html