Saturday 16 June 2007

More Of My Paltalk WriteUp1


Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:48:09 PM
On Paltalk there have been memorials/funerals.


You see as I said up^^ there some of us get close to people and then if our friend or acquaintance is sick/dying/ill and passes away, I would, as many others have done, would have what we call a memorial service, kinda like a funeral service, however we do it on Paltalk. Yes we do it on Paltalk.
We/I mourn, We/I cry, We/I miss the loved one, We/I grieve, just as anyone else does outside of Paltalk in the real world, as we know it from our home towns, county, suburbs, states, country.
We/I, pay our respects, We/I, express our condolences, and when We/I do a memorial room on Paltalk we do this full of love and compassion that comes from within our hearts and soul, we have and can sing from our hearts as we all believe that the loved one is watching over us and you better believe it, they are.
We remind ourselves and others in the room of all the good times we shared with the loved one, just as you do at the after funeral service or wake in the real world.
Just recently I had done a few memorials and I asked many people that even if you don’t know the person that passed away, how hard can it be, to drop by the room and pay your respects.
I say that, as one of my friends had contacted me about a loved one they knew, just in case I know of the person and yes I said what others say to me, I didn’t know the person, however I mentioned to her I was busy doing something.
You see I had it MY mind to try and hurry up and finish doing what I was doing to go to the room and pay my respects and offer my condolences and no I did not know the person.
I didn’t know I had to know someone to do that. To show compassion, be respectful for someone.
The family of the loved one was in the room and I typed and expressed my feelings and they were appreciative of me doing that.
Giving a little love and understanding is one of my easiest things I can do for someone, why because I can that’s why; I know just a little something goes a long way. If I did that then I have achieved.
Funny enough from one of the last memorials, I made the comment in my text to people on my lists of invites I had sent out to people in reference to coming into the memorial room, that even if you didn’t know the person and quite a few guests came into the room to pay there respects and yes they didn’t know the person but hey I had the family member in the room and they was happy they came in.
I will be back from to time to add some more text.
DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM;

THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”.

ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING SATURDAY 2nd June 2007 19:06:12


©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved