Saturday 16 June 2007

My Paltalk Write Up


Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:48:09 PM

Good Morning all, it is 9:36am.

Well I was woken up by some fire sirens earlier on.

You see when sirens go off my dogs start howling, so I have to go to each one of them, yes all 4 and get them to shush and settle down.

I took 2 of them out to the front yard to go to the bathroom so to speak, and it seems that there was a fire across the road in the neighbours back entrance this morning.

The smoke nearly killed me,

However the fire workers had it all under control and the fire was put out.

So I didn’t stay out the front too long, and I got myself and the dogs inside quickly.

Well there goes my plans for doing the gardening today again like I had planned to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guess what, I am here writing once again, don’t you just love this writing, hehe J

Today I was going to tell you some of the most precious times I have had on Paltalk and what I believe is a positive thing about Paltalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sure you all think I am way to deep but hey sometimes you need to read from personal experiences.

And remember I have just started to write all this down and I am using my writings to deal with issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways I wanted to tell you some of the good things that CAN happen on Paltalk, some of the things that HAS happened on Paltalk. Why they occurred, you get the idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to tell you that first of all MOST of us are REAL people, with REAL feelings, regardless of who tells me those chat rooms is fantasy and full of liars, cheats, players etc.

Yes I know they are.

But hey, wake up call we all have that outside in the real world, its just that we are seeing it and feeling it more, because we are so close and upfront with it. Like its in your face, how can you miss it.

You take more notice because you are thinking and concentrating on your computer screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hear all this stuff on our TV News, Radio, Newspapers and some of us are like wow,

You know something it could have been you or your neighbour oh heavens even a family relative.

So chat rooms is no different, it’s just there is a different way to handle it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Paltalk many of us are like a family, we can bond a very close relationship with people, as a friend, or in a relationship to where you can be eventually engaged and yes even married, or become a Mother/Father/Sister/Brother/Aunt/Uncle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes there are many illegal things that occur however if you don’t report them, then Paltalk and the police cannot assist you or the police if it gets to that point.

And yes it has come to that point at times.

I personally have contacted Paltalk admins/support to notify them of illegal incidents.

And yes they dealt with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORDS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM;

THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND “MY COPYRIGHTS”.

ALL THE ABOVE WRITINGS ARE MY WORDS EXCEPT WHERE NOTED THAT I CREATED TODAY BEING SATURDAY 2nd June 2007 18:51:20
©Copyright 2007 Mrs. L Peters aka Heart Of Hush All Rights Reserved