Wednesday 25 April 2007

Actions Speaks Louder Than Words

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
I was here today cooking my sons lunch and for some reason all the following text came to thought,
So I have put pen to paper so to speak and this is what came of my thoughts,
I call them messages, or needed to be known or needed to be said information.
I guess my guardians are helping me help others once again.

Actions Speaks Louder Than Words
Your actions are a reflection of your upbringing...
Of how you have been conditioned by your parents/family/relatives that had an impact in your life.
It is how you have been taught and sometimes how we are taught is not the right way
The ones that had some form of influence in your life you are copying.
If your actions are not of a good intentions and you’re acting out as your peers then stop hurting or inflicting pain to others.
Please don’t say that is how you were raised, because that is just an excuse, it is an escape to make it easier for you.
I had a difficult upbringing but I did not copy or repeat the same ways.
I have and had choices and I chose not to repeat my childhood family life.
It’s your choice and your right not to mimic or copy any bad upbringing or conditioning.
This is 2007 society not our parent’s era and we have to adjust or get with it as I had been made aware of.
A lot of good old ways of living I still love and yes I repeat it and yes I get degraded for doing it but its all good not the bad stuff you don’t need to repeat it.
I guess my point is if your upbringing was of bad feed to others, the bad feed always will come back at you
I heard this quote the other day
If you need to lie about something then it’s not worth getting.

I also was told some thing of importance in my life, you see someone had hurt me bad and I really didn’t believe that they will be punished for the pain they had caused me and others like me.
It was a special lady named Tammy and she told me god does punish those who hurt the innocent, I asked how, she said that all the bad feeds or bad intentions inflicted by others to hurt you and others do get punished and it comes in any of the following ways, sickness, pain, death it may not even be at you it could be on your children, your siblings, any one or more of your family, your friends.
So the saying is absolutely correct
Your actions do speak louder than words
If you care about anyone in your life don’t feed the bad ways
I also was listening to Judge Judy recently and I actually heard her saying the exact same details, so please don’t hurt others there really is no need for it.

Please read the following text that came to me from an email a few years back now

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil.
It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good.
It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."


Lastly find some courage and don’t repeat the bad feeds, you really do hurt others and not to mention me,
Hey if I can do it you can,
All through my life I have always tried to be me, a good person of good intentions.
I wont be changing too soon either, its in my blood
But I have and had good influence, my wonderful guardians that have guided me to do good feeds all my life.
I guess because I listen to them but they are the ones who ask me to do what I have done and what I have achieved.
I think now your wondering who my guardians are
I quite often get my messages in my dreams, by visions, in my rest time, even when I touch water whether it be from washing up in the kitchen, doing laundry, gardening, or even showering I am sent inspirations or information of what I need to do.
The following guardians have been with me all my life and have guided me to do good deeds to others and I love who I am, I am happy to be who I am to give others what I can from me and from within my heart and soul.
Well I don’t label them but to give you an idea who my guardians are
Guardian Angels, Native American Ancestors, God.
I also put good intentions to the universe and from that I am successful sometimes, well most times.
It must be my destiny to achieve what I have.
I believe in destiny along with I believe in what you do for the good of the people who you do this for.
I think I had better stop typing otherwise I will be here forever but until soon
God bless, hugsssssssss Heart Of Hush aka Lu